My goodness it's been a crazy month! Most of this month was spent in Tampa, FL with my sister. Kamden and I went down on the 11th while Drew was at a conference in Orlando, he joined up with Kami and myself later on for Christmas. We just got back a couple days ago! So, here's some pictures I thought I'd share while on our trip!
Kamden is doing GREAT eating solid foods! Among her favorites are carrots (displayed here), peas, applesauce, sweet potatoes and bananas mixed with rice cereal!
Here is Christmas morning playing with the toys she got in her stocking!
This picture is out of order, this is Christmas Eve opening her Christmas PJ's! Just as she was opening this, her two little 5-year old cousins showed up and she got a little overwhelmed!
I can't believe how big Kami is getting! She's really mastered sitting up by herself and developing quite the little personality of her own! Somedays I just look at her and I can't believe she's really here and she's really mine.
0 comments:
Post a Comment