Okay, as promised, here's my Christmas present from Drew! Sorry it's a little cut and paste, I had to scan everything in onto my computer. To view better, click on the picture! It was so much fun opening this! I hope you enjoy reading!
13 years ago
Okay, as promised, here's my Christmas present from Drew! Sorry it's a little cut and paste, I had to scan everything in onto my computer. To view better, click on the picture! It was so much fun opening this! I hope you enjoy reading!
Posted by Jessica at 3:06 PM
3 comments:
I finally figured out how to leave a comment!
What a fun gift and original way to give it to you. How sweet!!!
I saw that you are coming in Feb-can't wait to see you.
PS-that family picture is just wonderful!
HA! I love it! I can't remember - have you been to Hawaii yet before? Ok! I'm so excited to see you and Kami - I wish it was the end of February already!
Post a Comment