So, if you're wondering why I've been MIA the last couple weeks, these pictures should tell you why. I went up to Seoul last week with the Young Women in our Branch for Youth Conference. It was awesome! The theme was "Putting on the Whole Armour of God". They had different workshops that were so neat to listen to, and we made blankets to take to a local orphanage. One of the days, half of the kids (we combined our Youth Conference with one of the Korean Stakes) went to the Orphanage, while the other half went to a home for mentally disabled adults and helped them package chopsticks to sell. The spirit was just so wonderful and so powerful there! I am so glad that I had the opportunity to go!




13 years ago
3 comments:
Wow! What great service projects! I'm glad you were able to go too. Love ya and Miss ya...Mom
I found your blog on the bottom of your email so I had to check it out. I know I get to see you often, but I love to look at blogs. Our blog is davidanderindennis05.blogspot.com. Have a great afternoon!
Erin
Jessica.... Where are you.....? Update your blog, woman!
Post a Comment