Hey Everyone! Just a quicky update on baby AJ! After being 5 days overdue, AJ was born yesterday morning after a super quick 4 hour labor!!! Whew! Everything went so fast there was no time for any pain medication of any kind. So. Wow. That was something I never expected or planned to do. But....now that I've done it, it's almost empowering! AND I feel great! We're all doing well. We're at home now, thanks to the fantastic doctors at the hospital on Yongsan Army Post in Seoul. They must have had pitty on us since we hadn't been home in over two weeks (with the exception of our quick escape!).
Anyway....AJ weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz. (a whole pound bigger than Kami) and 20.5 inches. He is a GREAT baby! We all feel so blessed to have him as a part of our family! Thanks to everyone for all of your support and prayers on our behalf!
15 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS Jessica, Drew, & Kami!
He is adorable! So glad that he is finally here, and that you got to come home!
Enjoy your precious little one!
Congratulations on your sweet little boy!
Enjoy every little minute with him!!!
Thanks for the darling pictures. What a beautiful boy!! Can't wait to meet him in person and be able to give him a big Grandma Hug and kisses. Tell Kami I have hugs and kisses for the BIG sister, too! Wish we could be there with you, but just know that our love and prayers are with you ALWAYS! Mom
Oh Jessica, he’s gorgeous! Congratulations!!! (And I know what you mean about the unexpected natural childbirth…. Though I have to say I was way too busy screaming my head off to feel all that empowered…. But the upside was that recovery was the best!) Anyway, he’s wonderful, and I’m so happy for you. I hope you’re feeling well!
Jess!!! Hooray! He is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations guys! Sounds like you had a wonderful, short labor and delivery. Going natural is empowering, isn't it? You guys do good work. I love all the hair!
CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS to the Feth Family. :) Your newest addition is adorable! What a beautiful baby boy. Can't wait to meet him. Give our love to Kami. She's going to be an awesome big sis!
And, Jess, you go girl!!! No meds?! You're my hero! :)
Yay! I've been checking like three times a day to see this little guy!! I'm so glad he's finally here safe and sound! He's so cute!! :) Congrats! (And Way to go!!)
Congratulations! He is so adorable! Really beautiful baby. And Congratulations on the fast delivery!
I love you Jess and I miss you so much at church and my daily look into your day via your blog!! I've missed all the updates, but I guess that cute little Mr. is certainly worth the lack of posting!! He's adorable, girl!! I hope you're feeling great and please call if you need anything!! ;)
YAY!! Congratulations!! He is SO precious! I can't wait to meet him!
~Tori
Oh, happy day! He's really beautiful. And I'm so glad you felt empowered by your unexpected natural birth - you know I feel the same way, but I *planned* mine that way ... unexpected might have gone a little differently, but I'm so glad it didn't! :) Can't wait to hear all about it. I'll call you soon!
Congratulations!!!! He is a adorable.
Congratulations!! He's cute!!
Awww Jess, he's so handsome. Congratulations!
Yay!!! So, so happy for you! So glad to hear that you are well and cuddling a new wee one. He is absolutely precious!
Post a Comment