Seoul to Seattle.
Seattle to Denver.
Denver to Washington DC.
Why stop there? Let's head south now!
Washington DC to Tampa.
Okay. I might be a little bit crazy to attempt more plane rides sans Drew. But, how could I resist when I found out that 'Dora Live' was going to be in Tampa and I have a sister, who I LOVE visiting who lives in Tampa!?! The temptation was strong and I caved.
We all had a FANTASTIC time at the Dora show...especially Kami. I love, love, love this age where she can sit still and be totally engrossed in something that interests her. She was, however, quite upset that when she realized the show was over and we were leaving, that she never got the chance to go up on the stage and play Swiper. Her emotional state was, of course, taken in stride since she was well overdue for a nap by the time the show was over!
We also made it to the beach! It took all morning to get out the door and we spent all of about 30 minutes enjoying the sun and the cool water before the winds picked up, sand started blowing everywhere and the afternoon rain/thunderstorm came rolling through. This, by the way, was AJ's first beach trip! And yes. He did try and eat the sand. The kid won't eat much of anything else I give him. But sand? Sure! Why not?
...oh yes. And hot day=ice cream! Always! AND.....AJ has started to walk! Though crawling is still his choice mode of transportation, he's really mastering this walking thing! I credit my niece Emily and her friend, Linda who must've spent hours sitting across the room from eachother, trying to get AJ to walk to them. This middle picture is of AJ when he's walking, and then falls down. He puts his hands on the side of his head as we all say, "Oh noooo!"
BTW - Tampa to Washington DC. Yes. All vacations must come to and end and we took one last airplane ride back home. I think we'll stay put for at least the next few months!
13 years ago
1 comments:
I miss youu soo much! It feels like a year ago when we last saw each other....weird, but true! How has AJ been doing walking? Hows my little Kami?
Love, Emily:)
Post a Comment