So, me and some super good friends created a blog that we're keeping up together! If you are interested in "hearing" what we're chatting about each week, feel free to drop on by!
Hi, I followed a link from Sugardoodle to find you. You posted an Armour of God idea there, but none of the links are working. I was wondering, could you send me the links for your questions/handout? You can reply to me from this comment. Thanks, Kristin
I love your lesson on sugerdoodleabout sacrifice, do you by chance still have the snickers wrapper you could email me? It is not coming up on the website. My email is shelleybadger@gmail.com Thanks your lesson is truly inspired!
2 comments:
Hi, I followed a link from Sugardoodle to find you. You posted an Armour of God idea there, but none of the links are working. I was wondering, could you send me the links for your questions/handout? You can reply to me from this comment. Thanks, Kristin
I love your lesson on sugerdoodleabout sacrifice, do you by chance still have the snickers wrapper you could email me? It is not coming up on the website. My email is shelleybadger@gmail.com
Thanks your lesson is truly inspired!
Post a Comment