Oh yeah! I've gotta tell you about this! So, a couple weeks ago I was SOOO sick! 24 hour stomach flu, I thought. Yuck! Downright miserable! A week later, Drew got the same bug! I though that was weird since it was a week after I was sick! I didn't realize the Flu bug stuck around that long.
So, today I'm sure you've all heard about the recall on the Peter Pan peanut butter with the number beginning 2111. Well, this evening while I was playing with Kamden and listening to the Nightly News, they mentioned this recall again, except, not only did they say "Peter Pan" brand, but "Great Value" brand as well. That really caught my ear because I know that the last time I bought peanut butter it was from WalMart and it was their store brand. So, I jumped up, went to my pantry grabbed the peanut butter and...sure enough! Right on the top it had a number beginning 2111!!! Crazy, huh!?! No wonder why Drew and I both got sick with the same symptoms, only a week apart! Sheesh!
13 years ago
2 comments:
I'd forgotten to check my peanut butter until you mentioned it in your blog--I have two of those 2111 jars in my food storage! Thanks for the heads up!
Ew, I hate getting sick from something I ate. It makes me so suspicious of everything I buy. Gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking about little germies swimming around in my peanut butter! Yuck. Glad you're feeling better!
Post a Comment