datestamp Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sesame Street Live!

You'll never knooooow who you'll meet! You'll never know who you'll meet on Sesame Street! Here's some pictures of the day of Sesame Street Live concert (LOL, Kami's first concert!). Grandma Feth come into town that weekend, and we only had two tickets so Drew and Grandma Feth took Kami to SSL, while mommy took some time for herself and went and saw a movie! I think everyone had so much fun!

This is the T-Shirt I made for Kami to wear to SSL! Cookie Monster's biggest little fan!
Grandma Feth and Kami at the show!
Disco Bert! No pigeons here, Auntie Rachel! ;^)

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Dude! Bert's gone groooooovy! I dunno, though, it just doesn't seem Bert-ish. It's like he's trying to be someone he's not. Where are the bottle-caps? Where is the turtle-neck sweater? WHERE IS BERT? ;)