datestamp Sunday, July 29, 2007

Jump! Jump!

I never realized a little girl could adore her uncle so much! But to Kami, Uncle Spencer is the coolest! Every time he's around, she gets this big smile on her face and reaches for him to hold her. When she gets hurt, she goes to him and "tells" him all about it! Who can blame her for loving her Uncle Spence so much? I always thought that he was a pretty cool big brother!

Not only is Uncle Spence cool, but he and Aunt Nancy have some pretty cool toys! This is one of Kami's favorites! A huge trampoline in the backyard! Uncle Spencer helps her jump!
Aunt Nancy is so funny, she's worthy of the "nose scrunch" smile!
Sharing with cousin, Josh.
Playing with cousin Vanessa.
Dancing with Aunt Nancy.
And longing for more fun on the trampoline!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE that pic--the second from the top, peeking through the trampoline thing. Too cute!

Rachel said...

Ooh, I think she looks so much like you in the first photo - on Spence's lap.

What size clothes is she wearing these days? If you need, I'll send you the next installment of Charlotte's when you get to So. Ko!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the "nose scrunch" smile! Too funny! I also really like the last picture.