13 years ago
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Watermelon
So, I went with a friend from church to the outdoor market the other day and picked up a good size watermelon. As it sat on my counter all day, I though about the daunting task of slicing the watermelon. I knew it would be a huge undertaking. Finally that evening, as I reach for the knife drawer I decided that I would finally tackle the task. With all my force, I lay into the watermelon. To my surprise, I hear a slight *pop* and the whole watermelon splits open with ease! My jaw dropped. This was the easiest watermelon I have ever sliced! Also proably one of the tastiest, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That's one ripe watermelon! The way they are supposed to open up if they are really ripe. The picture makes me want a slice right now. Mom
Post a Comment