datestamp Wednesday, September 26, 2007

First Excursion of Cameroon Saints to Aba Nigeria Temple

How awesome is this! http://www.bsmarkham.com/mission/Africa/Aug%2005/aba.html
There is a sister in our Branch here in Korea who joined the church not quite a year ago, who is from Cameroon. She lives over here on a work visa and sends money back to her 4 children and her parents. So, this was particularly touching. To think what these saints went through to get to the temple, and yet, when it was all said and done...they headed home with their heads up high and a certain glow about them. They came home eternal families.

Anyway, I thought I'd share. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Carol and Don said...

I just viewed the Camaroon Saints journey. Thanks for sharing it is an inspiritation and brought tears to my eyes. They will, forever be in my heart.

Rachel said...

Wow. This is amazing. I live 15 minutes from a temple. Just speechless. Wow. Thank you so much for sharing!