So, I thought I'd quickly check out some blogs before I put Kami down for bed tonight. I guess I got too wrapped up in what I was reading that I didn't even notice Kami at my feet playing with my blue ink pad! What a stinker!
While I'm on here blogging, I'm excited to announce Kami learned yet another new word! "Dedo"="Thank You!" I'm so happy my baby's finally learning some manners! ;^)
13 years ago



2 comments:
I thinnk it's funny that she's trying to lick it off :) Anyway, the joys of toddler-hood!
It's like going back in time seeing her, seeing you. Makes me cry with such happy memories.
Thanks so much for the comment on my blog and for the Love.
Email me at pamelady62@hotmail.com and I'll send you all the contact info you care to have. *wink*
I Love you dearly!
ALA!!!
Hakima Pamela Dawn
Post a Comment