datestamp Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Beach

Of course, what would a trip to Florida be if you never went to the beach? That'd be just craziness, I tell you! This was the first time Kami had ever been to the beach and she absolutly loved it! I wish we could have spent more time there, but we started out at a playground and decided to walk to the beach. Little did I realize that it would be a 20 minute walk!! We spent maybe 15 minutes total enjoying the ocean and then we had to turn around and walk back to the car so that we could pick up my sister from school. We'll be back soon, though! There's some warm days coming up this next week and maybe we can bring along one of Kami's new suits!



3 comments:

DavidErinDennis said...

I bet you guys are so excited to come back to Korea! :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't being at the beach, in the middle of winter, the BEST feeling in the world? I absolutely LOVED being there!

Rachel said...

Wow, the water looks so clear. Ah, I am dreaming of summer ...