datestamp Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Twilight

Okay, for those of you who are just as obsessed about these books as I am, this post is for you!

There's not many times when a book is so good that it captivates my attention enough to read an entire series in one week. Yeah. Obsessed. I am not kidding when I say that this book was glued to my nose and there were a few times when sleep evaded me and I stayed up reading (uninterupted) until 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning. Crazy, crazy crazy! I usually have a hard time staying up past 10 PM (just ask my husband). Anyway, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the fourth and final installment to the series coming out in August. For those of you who live in Osan, Korea and are also obsessed with these books I am seriously contemplating having a book release party then, so stay tuned! ;^)

Also, for those fans who are, like I said as equally obsess as I am, you'll also be excited to know that there is a movie coming out in December (See, I told you, it's a sickness! Beware!) and they've cast the entire Cullens family. Here's a picture from Stephenie Meyer's website.

Alright. Enough about my latest obsession. I'm truly getting in trouble from my husband because I haven't posted any pictures from Florida on the blog yet. I guess I better get on that today! So. Stay tuned. I'm still here. I'm still well. Just enjoying the sunshine, shopping and lazing around!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Jessica! Your post sounds exactly like my post about these books! I read all three of them in less than a week too! They are SO ADDICTING! I cannot WAIT until the next book comes out! My daughter and I have both bought all three of them in hardback.

I hope the movie does the book justice! From what it appears, she is really trying to make sure they stay true to it.

You should have that party! That would be a lot of fun for all of you!

I am glad to hear that you are still enjoying Florida. I think I was right next to you when I was there a few weeks ago. We were in Fort Lauderdale! When are you heading back to Korea?

DavidErinDennis said...

I think we should definitely have a release party! That would be so much fun! You think you're obsessed, I'm in the process of making a blog entirely devoted to twilight! I will let you know when it is finished.

Anonymous said...

I agree. It is a sickness. My sister and I both suffer.
-Eric Liebhardt (Gail Owens' brother)