Sometimes I come up with some pretty random things to blog about.
And then sometimes others come up with pretty random things to blog about for me.
My brother Scott emailed me this picture for no apparent reason at all. Shall I make you guess who it is? It was taken, I believe circa 1986/1987, if that gives you any ideas. ;^)
13 years ago
2 comments:
Dude, where *are* you?! You're totally wearing our baptism outfit, and you're even wearing the same expression you wore in *your* baptism photo (haha! Now the whole world knows! ;) But it looks like you're at the airport or something ... maybe you wore that outfit when we went to pick Scott up from the airport after his mission? Love it! Those glasses alone are priceless ... *muah!*
Jess! You are so dang cute! Hey, just in case I never get you a thank you card mailed off (I kinda got distracted in the move and with putting this house together) THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the wonderful teeth books! Those will be so fun to have in our dental office. What a thoughtful friend you are. :) Love you tons!
Post a Comment