datestamp Friday, December 05, 2008

Hey Sailor!

This post is especially for my dad....just because I've been thinking about him a lot lately!
"No one has done more to prevent conflict - no one has made a greater sacrifice for the cause for Peace - than you, America's proud missile submarine family. You stand tall among our heroes of the Cold War." - General Colin Powell

4 comments:

Emily Jordan said...

A.J. has gotten sooo big! I miss you guys so much! :) I love ya guy soo much!
~Love Em! :)

Carol and Don said...

This one must be for Dad (Grandpa).

Carol and Don said...

Sorry, I commented on this before the text came up on your blog. Dad hasn't seen it yet, I'll be sure he gets to see that great tribute from a little guy he hasn't seen yet and his mom (our baby girl). We love you so much and miss you. Thanks for blogging and keeping us posted. Love, Mom

Jessie said...

Great pictures, Jess. A.J. is just adorable! And what a great tribute to your dad.