For those who haven't heard yet, we're on the move again this summer! I can't believe how quickly our tour here in Korea has gone. Two years used to seem like a long time. And now we're nearly done!
So, we're headed to Washington DC in the summer. Drew will be working for WHCA (White House Communications Agency) and we're super excited! Yeah, go ahead and laugh. I hear my family think's it is extreamly funny that the most Republican branch of the family will be in DC with a Democratic president. Oh well. ;^)
I'm looking forward to getting back to Target, houses with backyards, and yes, even a WalMart will be a welcome sight! ;^) But most of all, we're happy to be closer to family! We will miss our friends here in Korea very much! But, one nice thing about the military is paths tend to cross often.
Washington DC, here we come!
13 years ago
4 comments:
YAY! We will be at Ft. Meade! It is about halfway between DC and Baltimore!
Yay for you, boo for me. I hate PCS season and here it comes again! So sad..........
YES! Get ready for visitors! :) And what a stinkin' awesome assignment (politics aside, of course ;) Love ya! I'm deliriously happy you're going to be so much closer so soon!
You don't get to say "DC Here we come yet!!" You still have 6 months or so and WE have to leave before you!! PLEASE IF THERE"S A HEAVEN ABOVE, PLEASE LET US LEAVE FIRST!! ;)
Post a Comment