I found your blog thru sugardoodle. You had an idea on there for a game "unstoppable power".
Our YW are using the theme spiritual superheros for girls camp & I wanted to see if you had any other ideas to go along with that. I didn't know any other way to contact you. So sorry to comment like this on your blog. Briberhoward@earthlink.net
By the way, we had the same eczema issue with Malcolm when he was pretty tiny (about a month old)--most likely something I was eating was making him break out, and then when I put him on formula the rash just exploded all over the place, head to toe. Of course, as first time mom who didn't know anything, I kept convincing myself that he probably just had a bad case of baby acne. Anyway, I felt terrible when he had to get a prescription steroid cream--the boy had probably been so itchy!
Anyway, he actually grew out of the eczema so it was gone by the time he was 9 months old. But now any little skin thing affects him--tiny little rashes, grass, etc. We go through a lot of lotion in our house.
4 comments:
I found your blog thru sugardoodle. You had an idea on there for a game "unstoppable power".
Our YW are using the theme spiritual superheros for girls camp & I wanted to see if you had any other ideas to go along with that. I didn't know any other way to contact you. So sorry to comment like this on your blog.
Briberhoward@earthlink.net
Dude, when did your hair get so dark?! :) Maybe it's just the weather or the lighting.
Also, poor itchy AJ! What is it with boys? Calvin has way sensitive skin, too, and we're always slapping lotion on him.
And hey, check that out, you're a SugarDoodle celebrity! ;)
Love ya!
What a great picture of the three of you!
By the way, we had the same eczema issue with Malcolm when he was pretty tiny (about a month old)--most likely something I was eating was making him break out, and then when I put him on formula the rash just exploded all over the place, head to toe. Of course, as first time mom who didn't know anything, I kept convincing myself that he probably just had a bad case of baby acne. Anyway, I felt terrible when he had to get a prescription steroid cream--the boy had probably been so itchy!
Anyway, he actually grew out of the eczema so it was gone by the time he was 9 months old. But now any little skin thing affects him--tiny little rashes, grass, etc. We go through a lot of lotion in our house.
Holy Cow! I've got to get there FAST...AJ is getting to be SO BIG...what cute, fat cheeks. Can't wait to see you guys. Love, Mom
Post a Comment