Kami turned 3 years old in Seattle! 3 YEARS! Yeesh! Where has the time gone??? Since we were visiting my sister and none of Kami's friends seemed to not be able to make the trip from Korea to Seattle, we had a small little breakfast party with our family. It was actually really, really nice. And I was quite proud of the cake, by the way! I'm not sure what recipe I used, but, there are tons of recipes if you google "rainbow cake"
13 years ago
2 comments:
Mmmm... that cake does look good!
Did you make Kami's little crown--it's really adorable!
It was super yummy and moist! Definetly a 'must make again'. As for the crown...my sister actually made one for Kami and one for her daughter (who turned 4 the day after Kami turned 3). She whipped it up in like, I dunno, 10 minutes tops!
Post a Comment