datestamp Friday, June 29, 2007

Aloha!

ALOOOOOHA! Wow! This was one of those vacations that you actually felt like you were on vacation, instead of one of those that you feel like you need a vacation from your vacation! It was SO nice! I'd go back to Hawaii in a heartbeat for sure! We started out a little rough, getting attitude from the lovely people at Denver International Airport...but I think they were just jealous that we were going to Hawaii and they weren't! ;^) But, like I said, it turned into a beautiful vacation! Here's some pictures!

This is the view from our hotel room...I am so not kidding!

This is a photo of my super handsome husband who took me on this fabulous vacation!

This is just a really cool picture of a little house/recreation center ontop of the volcano.

This is the volcano!

Ready for his close up! This is one of several dolphins living in the hotel resort.

Is is just me, or does this guy looked kinda ticked off? Not sure what his problem was! LOL!

This is in the area we went horseback riding.

Aloha!

Drew and Smokey!

Aaah! Yep! This is the life!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Dude! I'd be grumpy, too, if I were in such a beautiful place but I had to spend my time with a dead pig! Ew!

So glad you had fun! I almost feel like I went on vacation, too, looking at your photos! Hmmm... okay, maybe not. ;)

Carol and Don said...

SOoo Glad you and Drew were able to vacation in Hawaii. (Way to go, Drew!) Maybe now Jessica won't look quite so blankly at me when I talk about Hawaii as if she should know about something that happened when we were there...and remind me that, "Mom, I wasn't born yet."

Anonymous said...

WOW Jess! It looks WONDERFUL! I am jealous too! LOL I SO want to go to Hawaii! I will make it there one day! I am happy that you had the chance to go and I look forward to seeing MORE pictures girlie!