datestamp Sunday, June 03, 2007

Meet Me in St. Louis

Alright! We're back from St. Louis! What began as a stressful vacation turned out to be such a blast! First of all, to all those I wasn't able to see while back in STL, I'm sorry I missed you! I hope you're not too mad at me! ;^) Anyway, here's some picture from our trip!

Kami munchin' on some snacks in the airport (on a side note, I was playing around with my flash under the airports floricent lights, so, lighting wise, which works better, this photo or the last one on this post?)
In our hotel room, Kami's always up for snuggling in bed and reading a good book!
Okay, this was funny. Drew and I were both getting ready for the day, with Kamden running around the hotel room; suddenly it got pretty quiet, so when I went to check things out, there was Kami, sitting in front of the TV with a can of Green Beans that was left over from the night before. Hmmm....nothing like green beans at 8:00 in the morning!
A friend of mine has a lake house in Southern Illinois and invited us down for the day. We had tons of fun on their boat and riding the wave runner!
Kami had fun swimming in the lake, too!
Time to go back home! See ya later, St. Louis! We miss you!



2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hm! I think I like the lighting in the last photo better. But it's different anyway, since you have the natural light from the window in that one.

Jennifer said...

I have flash issues myself--when I use it, I wish I hadn't, and vice versa. Constant experimentation. I sort of actually like the one with the flash off, since you can always lighten it (and with Picasa you can add a "warm" tone so it's not so blue/grey from the flourescent lights.)