Okay! So, a couple weeks ago a came across a 2007 Photo Challenge on a scrapbooking site that had a different topic of the week. I thought it looked fun and thought I'd play along...only with my own rules! ;^) For instance, I don't plan on posting a photo every day of the week, rather, one for the week. Also, I reserve the right to change topic as I please! LOL! Anyway, for this week, the topic was "Things you can't live without". Hmmm. Besides my family? I had to think about this one. Finally, I came up with this; it's not very often that I leave the house without my diaper bag! And, since recently taking an airplane trip with my 11 month old daughter and husband, I thought I'd share with you the contents of my diaper bag for our trip. The way I figure it, if my 11 month old can't live without it, I probably can't either!
Okay! Not only have I took a photo of my diaper bag contents, I thought all you readers might enjoy a little game. I'm sure you've all played it before; it's called "What's different?" Can you find 9 things that are different? Have fun and enjoy!

13 years ago
1 comments:
I did it, I did it! Yay me, I'm so good at this game. :)
Post a Comment