Drew had a four day weekend this past week, so we took one of the days and went with some friends to a decent sized theme park called, Everland. It's about 30-40 minutes from our place, and it was such the perfect day to go! My friend is homeschooling her daughter for the year that they are here, and this past week they were talking about tigers, so, our first stop was the Zoo. I was amazed and the animals that were there and actually out! Nothing's more of a bummer than when you go to a zoo and half the animals are inside. So, while we were ooohhing and aaahhhing over the white tigers, the polar bears and the monkeys; the main attraction of the park was, well, us! This is the time of year that the school kids come for field trips, and this particular day was one of them...and there were a TON of kids! And not many of them are used to seeing American's with a blonde haired, blue eyed baby. The first couple times kids came up to us screaming, trying out their english and taking pictures of Kami was sort of cute. It got old after the about the 10th time that happened to us. But, we had a great time and I had so much fun with our friends! I'd been wanting to do something with those guys and when they invited us to tag along with them, I jumped at the chance! So. Good times in Korea! Enjoy the pictures!








13 years ago
3 comments:
What fun!
And you guys all look so fantastic!
ALA!!!
Hakima Pamela
Great pictures...it's wonderful to be able to see you guys having fun. I love the picture of Kami looking over the fence (please send a print). The picture of Drew and Kami on the merry-go-round reminds me of what a good time we all had with Drew at the merry-go-round on the beach in Hull, Mass.
Wow, is Drew really holding a really and truly monkey? So very cool!
We got your package today - hooray! Thanks! Charlotte LOVES the cookies ... I wish you could have seen how excited she got when they came out of the box. :D
We have one for you on the way, but it has to wait until after the weekend ... I have a special project I'm doing for Kami. :)
Love you tons!
Post a Comment