datestamp Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween!

Yay! Halloween! I think Halloween has just become so much more fun with Kami around! I get to play dress-up on a real live baby! Some of these pictures are taken at Kami's "school" (she goes to the Child Development Center on base 2 times a week for 3 hours each), some are taken at the party we had with the 'Osan Parent Network' (aka, PlayGroup) and the only one I was able to get with her hat on was taken at home during our very unsuccessful photo shoot!

Kami & her friend from church and playgroup; her name is Liberty...hence her costume!This is Kami's friend Curtis, who we met at playgroup about a month ago. We sometimes get a ride to and from base with Curtis and his mom.

I can just hear Kami saying: "I'm melting! I'm melting!" Or maybe she was just method acting. I dunno. Whatever. She did NOT like to wear her hat!



So, anyway, I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Okay, I LOVE the picture of her with the hat on--hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY LOVE the picture of Kami with the Hat on! TOO CUTE!

Carol and Don said...

Reminds me of the "double witch" picture of you and Rachel. If I could, I'd post that one for comparisons and old times sake. Love, Mom

Rachel said...

Oh, cute! Charlotte wore her witch dress, too. Only she *wanted* to wear the hat - too bad it's too small for her very round head. :) Hooray for Halloween with kids!