What is Kami working so intently on?


Our Christmas Advent Calendar, of course!
Last week I started looking for some fun Christmas crafts to do with Kami, and I found this super cute idea of coloring one page of the Christmas Story starting from December 1st until Christmas. So, every night before Kami goes to bed, we gather in the living room and Kami colors her page for the day, afterwhich either Drew of myself read the scripture under the picture; then hang it on one of our sliding glass doors.
13 years ago
2 comments:
What a GREAT tradition to start! She is so cute! She looks so serious about what she is doing! LOL
Lovin' the $1.00 hat! and she is so intent!! Dad says "What a cutie!" and YEA! again for your creativity...I think you've found a wonderful and meaningful tradition! Love Ya, Mom
Post a Comment