I found the coolest piggy bank a couple weeks ago at a little store just down the street. So, Kami's new thing is finding money to put in her bank. Sometimes her dad even gets into his "green fees" jar to let her have some fun with her piggy. At the end of the video, you'll see what she's learned at "school". It's so cute when she does it, it's hard to say "no"....but we're learning!
13 years ago
3 comments:
LOL! That video is too cute! I love how she says MORE MORE MORE at the end!
Very cute! My kids are in love with money right now. They have found a way to get it out of Brayden's piggy bank and I often find them playing with money.
That's nice of Drew to share with her. ;)
Finally got my computer up and running. I love seeing Kami and the action , but we don't have speakers set up yet:( You can bet I'll have them connected tomorrow. Guess grandma will have to send Kami the pennies I save...or does she just like the BIG ONES?
Post a Comment