Why, yes it is! We had our first snowfall the other morning! I can't believe how cold it's gotten here lately! It's like someone turned a switch...one day it was nice and warm, the next...brrrr!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving today! We had a good one yesterday! We went over to one of the LT's houses and had deep-fried turkey! Yum!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Is That What You Think It Is?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OOOOOOO it has gotten cold here too. We were supposed to get some flurries, but didn't get much. We woke up this morning with little pellets that look like "ice melt" on our deck. I took a picture anyway! LOL
Great photos, Sis!
Hey, you caught the deep-fried turkey craze all the way across the ocean! It seems like *everybody* had their turkey that way. Except for us. Of course. ;)
Post a Comment