datestamp Sunday, February 22, 2009

Exclusivly AJ

AJ has been sprouting up before our eyes!!!! Life get's so busy around here, that when life tends to slow down just enough that I can look down at my baby and realized....holy cow!!! My baby is getting bigger! Last week it was 'raspberries' and spitting contests with mom, this week he's learned to sit up! Can you believe it???

Here are the many faces that are AJ:




Sponge Bob. Quality. That's all I have to say about that.

Little feet! Oh so cute!



The next thing I know, he's going to be rounding the street to our house with an actual motorcycle!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh! He looks just like Drew & he's getting so big already!

Rachel said...

CUUUUUUUTE! Better watch out, though, those eyes are gonna be good at the "Who, me?!" look.

KCB said...

How adorable and handsome is he?!!!! I want to squeeze him! :)

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

He is to cute! And look at him sitting! Wow! It goes so fast!