datestamp Monday, February 02, 2009

A Movie Worth Seeing

If you haven't seen this movie yet, I highly suggest seeing it! I thought it was absolutely fabulous!

4 comments:

Emily Jordan said...

Oh My Gosh! This is a really good movie! I about cryed at the ending
:( One of the reasons why I wanted to see it was because Jennifer Aniston was in it! She is my favorite actress. Along with Courtney Cox and Lisa Kudrow:) Oh and for Christmas my mom got me the whole entire seasons of FRIENDS!! I was so excited I just finished them last Sunday!
~<3Em!

The Q's said...

I cried like a baby, girl!:P The last dog movie I cried to was "Old Yeller" and that was yeeeears ago. I smothered Chopper after the movie:)

ShiningDawn said...

CUTE Puppy! I'm just figuring out how to get your blog on my Google Reader...front page :) That way your new writing comes up automatically. It's neat to see you and "keep up" here.

Hugs!

The Dennis's said...

LOVED it! I read the book twice and cried like crazy and the last hour of the movie I was bawling because I knew what was going to happen (being pregnant didn't help the situation much either)