datestamp Sunday, February 22, 2009

Not Slacking....just keeping busy!

Okay! I've got some serious catching up to do here on my blog! To prove that I haven't just been slacking off, here are some pictures of my recent creations! The first two pictures here are pictures of the same apron (reverse sides). Thanks to my mom who helped me and encouraged me to sew this!!!! I'm quite pleased with how it turned out! My favorite comment came from one of the YW I teach who said, 'But....you don't sew!" Muah-hahaha! I guess I do now! And can I tell you just how much I am in love with that Eifel Tower fabric??? Love. It. More pictures of me actually wearing this apron coming soon! ;^)

And here's Kami's apron that was actually the first project I started and completed! This was a fantastic warm up to learning how to sew!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Very cute aprons. I've gotten into sewing too...like I need another hobby!

Jennifer said...

WOW! Those look great! I'm very impressed!

KCB said...

love, love, love! they look fabulous, jess! great job. :)