datestamp Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Deja Vu

I seem to have been jolted back in time a couple of years for a few moments yesterday when AJ woke up from his nap. For the first time, I found him sitting up in his crib playing. It was exciting all day long to know that my baby boy is growing up and starting to do things on his own. But, all that excitement quickly faded that evening when I tried to put him down to bed, only to have him pop right back up as soon as I layed him down. *sigh* Why does my baby have to grow up so quickly?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before you know it, he will be turning 21 like my "baby" just did! LOL!

Carol and Don said...

There's no keeping him down now...and really, you wouldn't want to. They do seem to grow up entirely too fast...I just read Rachel's blog; you girls are on the same thought track again. And, I'll say it to you, too...you are doing a SUPER job with your kiddos. Love ya, Mom

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

I just love when they learn to do knew things! And to watch them as they discover and experience things for the first time. So much fun, except for the going to bed part. It seems they learn something new then they need to learn how to go to sleep again. Next he will be pulling himself standing. Yikes! Time goes by so fast!

Jessie said...

Goodness, they do grow up so fast. He is so cute!