
Sunday
Chili-Rice Casserole
topped with cheese, tomatoes, tortilla chips, salsa verde, olives and lettuce
Monday
Pizza Night
Tuesday
Rotisserie Chicken
with Spinach Salad & Stuffing
Wednesday
Grilled Tuna Melts
with chips, fresh fruit, veggies & dip
Thursday
Date Night! Eat Out!
Friday
Spaghetti & Turkey Meatballs (the premade, frozen kind)
with green salad & french bread
Saturday
Pork Stir Fry (stir fry from a bag)
Recipies
Chili-Rice Casserole
1 can (about 3 lbs) Chili Beans
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1/2 package Tortilla Chips, crushed
3 cups Cooked Rice
Lettuce (shredded)
Tomatoes (diced)
Cheddar Cheese
Olives
Salsa Verde
1. Mix chili beans, soup and crushed chips together and put in a casserole or baking dish. Top with cooked rice.
2. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until heated through.
3. Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, olives and Salsa.
(there you go, Angela! ;^)
13 years ago
4 comments:
Auntie!
Wow! All I can say is that menu looks delicious!
LOve~Em!
You're making me look bad! And I don't need any help.
Ooh, I love it! Maybe if I copy you and commit to posting our menus, it'll inspire me to actually follow through with them! :)
I think you need to post recipes or links... hint, hint :-)
Post a Comment