datestamp Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's not new...

...but it's one of my favorites! This is a self-portrait of myself at about 31 weeks pregnant with Kamden. I think I love it so much because Drew was deployed at the time to Qatar for 3 months. Though my friends laugh because they say this just isn't me (I'm almost always smiling), to me, this portrait makes me look strong; and at the time it was taken, I felt strong. I can't believe it's been a year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes...strong and also so chic in that shirt!!!

Rachel said...

Well, I think it *is* you. Yep, you're usually smiling, but there's also a more serious side of you - I've seen it! And definitely strong, in many ways. I bet you could still kick my ass! ;)

Oh, yesh, I also must agree on the shirt. Who on earth picked it out? She must have excellent fashion sense. :)