datestamp Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Random

Okay, here's some randomness for ya'll! So, got the "paper" (aka People Magazine) this past weekend and this week they're highlighting 100 Most Beautiful people; on the cover and for their spotlight is Drew Barrymore. In a question/answer article they asked her about things pertaining to being beautiful. And I love her response to their first question. It reminds me of something I feel but would have never recognized nor knew how to put into words:

Q: When do you feel most beautiful?
A: Right after Iv'e worked out and I'm sweating all over the place and my face is two different colors of white and red (note: I think my face is about 10 different shades of white and red) and my hair is half wet, half dry and I look like I'm about to have a heart attack. I feel like I've changed the shape of my body temporarily into something more flexible and strong.

Alright! On a totally side note, I've been wanting to record some milestones of Kami's before I forget them! Today Kamden is 10 months and 1 week.

She can:

  • crawl like a lightening bolt shooting across the floor.
  • stand up by herself for numerious seconds.
  • walk along the couch
  • throw a tantrum
  • wave hi/bye
  • raise hands above head when asked, "How big is Kami?"
  • feed herself

She says:

  • Dada
  • Uh-Duh! (All Done)
  • Mama
  • Doh (No)
  • Yes (very cute when she tries to say "yes" because she sort of sticks her tounge out at the end)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU look beautiful in the marathon pics Jess --your eyes speak happiness too. YAY for Kami's milestones -- Jonathan needs to hit the books LOL. Ali