datestamp Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Taste of Nature

Kamden and I took a little walk outside today just around the apartment complex. I wanted her to feel what it was like to walk in the grass. It was a beautiful day! Not too hot, like it has been lately! So, it's just been to two of us these past couple days and she's done really well for me! She went to bed a little earlier tonight, I think because she didn't get all of her sleep last night and never made up for it in her naps. I'm trying to cut down on nursing, since we're approaching the one-year mark (and the Hawaii trip), and I tried not nursing her before bed. She does great during the day, but I guess it's still too soon to let go of the night-time feeding (at least when I put her to bed...when I'm gone and Drew puts her to bed, she does great). So, little by little, I guess!

Okay! Here's the pictures for today! I hope you all enjoy!



1 comments:

Rachel said...

OMG, these are insanely adorable. And where did you find her shirt?! Ultra cute!