datestamp Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby Shower

Yeesh! Sorry, it's been a while since my last post! For those of you wondering, nope, no baby AJ yet! Although, he's quickly running out of room, so I can't imagine it'll be too, too long! I've been to two doctors appointments up in Seoul already and am getting ready for my stay up there beginning next week. Meanwhile, I thought you'd all enjoy some baby shower pictures, curtesy of my friend, Bernie! She did a fantastic job! I'll keep you all posted on the stork drop!




6 comments:

The Q's said...

I'm glad you like the pictures. Rich and I can't wait till baby AJ arrives. You are the CUTEST momma on the block. What can I say, I have pretty friends! Heehee:) We love you guys.

KCB said...

Awww. I'm sory I missed all the fun. :( Looks like Bernie did a fabulous job!!! You look great and oh-so-glowy. I'm sending you good vibes and "pregnancy mercies" for the rest of the pregnancy. Have fun up in Seoul.

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT! It definitely looks like you had a lot of fun! I can't wait to hear about little AJ!

Strommer Family said...

Well having your little man was the only reason I was gonna let you out of updating...sorry now you have to pay the price for not having the baby and we have to be the first people you call to tell about AJ's arrival...NO NO NO I don't care that Grandmas want to know first...they weren't sitting here everynight wondering why you hadn't updated and worried that something bad was happening to you!! So they will just have to wait!! ;) Just kidding, Girlie!! Hope you're having fun with your sis!!

Jessie said...

Jess, you look fabulous! I'm so excited for you! I'm crossing my fingers for you that baby AJ makes his arrival soon. Can't wait to see pics!

tiki_lady said...

You are beautiful and congrats on your baby and shower! I hope you got some great gifts.

When I check out a blog. I always comment on every post on the first page. It let's me get to know a person.