You don't know me, but, I just want to thank you for all your magnificent ideas for YW lessons on Sugardoodle. I just recently was called into YW and your lesson helps have been very helpful. You are so creative, I love it! Thank you!
This reminds me of that song..."Joy to the World" (not the Christmas Carol)...the one that says, "Joy to the world, All the pretty girls, Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea, and Joy to you and me." I love that sweet little girl and miss you guys SO MUCH!! Love to all, Mom
I just got the CD. Thank you so much! I'm really excited to use these handouts with the girls. I'm bummed that you wont be teaching for a while! I'm going to have to e-mail you the next time I'm teaching so you can give me some ideas. haha Enjoy your new little one!
7 comments:
Look at you and all your scrapaliciousness! That photo of Kami just makes me want to gobble her up, it's so perfectly sweet.
You don't know me, but, I just want to thank you for all your magnificent ideas for YW lessons on Sugardoodle. I just recently was called into YW and your lesson helps have been very helpful. You are so creative, I love it! Thank you!
Looove it!
This reminds me of that song..."Joy to the World" (not the Christmas Carol)...the one that says, "Joy to the world, All the pretty girls, Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea, and Joy to you and me." I love that sweet little girl and miss you guys SO MUCH!! Love to all, Mom
so i am wondering if little AJ is here? Have not seen you update your blog...
I just got the CD. Thank you so much! I'm really excited to use these handouts with the girls. I'm bummed that you wont be teaching for a while! I'm going to have to e-mail you the next time I'm teaching so you can give me some ideas. haha Enjoy your new little one!
CAH-UTE!
Post a Comment