datestamp Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Cold Season

Kamden caught her first cold this last week! Poor thing; I'm afraid that she's going to end up like me and catch every cold of the season! No fun. I haven't called the doctor yet. She seems to be handling it pretty well and I haven't detected any fever. Just a little sniffle and cough, mostly at night.

On a much happier note, we've been enjoying Rachel, Robert and Charlotte visiting us this week! We've been lots of places, including the National Cowboy Museum, Penn Square Mall, and Lake Hefner. We're heading to Guthrie tomorrow and downtown OK-City Friday! I can't believe how big Charlotte is getting! So cute! We're going to try and get pictures of Lotte and Kamden together! I'll post as soon as I get them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess, I have been feeling blue and this was just the pick me up I needed. What a wonderful way to keep the family connected. Love and prayers, Ali

Anonymous said...

I hope Kamden feels better, and I can't wait to see pics of your fun visit with Rachel and co :-)

Rachel said...

Heh. Nice of you not to mention that we were the *reason* Kami got sick! :/ I hope she's feeling better.