So, a few months ago I discovered this super cool site called Bakerella that had these absolutely adorable looking things called "Cake Pops", as pictured below:
I have recently got up the courage to try to make them on my own. So last night I had some friends over and we attempted to make some Halloween ones. This is a picture (no laughing...okay, yeah, you can laugh) of last nights finished product (they're supposed to be ghosts, if you couldn't tell)
2 comments:
I love Bakerell's site. I have been wanting to try the cake pops as well. One of these days, I will get to them. LOL!
So... this pretty much cracked me up today. A friend of mine made these for her son's birthday party and they were really good and she said it was so simple... but I'm pretty sure mine would look like... photo number 2 there.....
Post a Comment