The Three Musketeers movie came on today and I remembered something I hadn't thought about in a LONG time......
Once upon a time, there was a little 14 year-old teenager, whoes heart skipped a beat when she saw this......
Chris O'Donnell was my very first movie star crush. Baby face, long curly locks and beautiful blue eyes? Who couldn't resist that??? I even remember taking a picture from a teen magazine of him to Girls Camp with me one year. I was so embarrassed when my friends, in jest, brought out the picture when our Bishop came up for dinner and testimony meeting. Ahhh. The little things that would make me blush! Okay. I've shared mine; so here's a blog challange for you....who was your first movie star crush? (My second movie star crush would have been Jared Leto....back in his "My So Called Life" days......his picture graced the cover of my school notebooks!)
And here's some pictures of our own little Picasso...... .....we went on base today with every intention to go to the Air Show. We drove by the flight line, saw all of the people and I quickly decided maybe I'm not ready to attempt such a feat with two kids by myself yet. So, Kami settled for lunch at Subway and a trip to the BX to pick up some paints! Drew...she DOES sing: "Painting the sun, painting the sun, bright yellow. Bright yellow. Painting the bright yellow sun." while she paints! SO CUTE!!!
2 comments:
Chris O’Donnell was definitely a big crush of mine! It was during his Batman (as Robin) days, though. I had posters… and a couple of action figures. Yes, action figures! I’m such a dork.
I don’t think he was my first though. But I can’t remember who was. Wait! I think it was when the movie Sandlot came out—that kid… Rodriguez… the one that did all the running, not the kid in the dorky hat. I almost feel like a pedophile saying that now, though, because I don’t think he did anything after that movie, so he’ll always be a kid to me. So I probably shouldn't even admit to it. (But I think he was my age at the time… 13ish?)
Jess, I've been meaning to post about my 'movie star crush' but have been pretty busy. Hopefully I'll get around to it soon. I have to find a picture, though. What a fun post idea! :)
Post a Comment