Just before heading out the door this morning, I decided to take a few pictures of the kids before their costumes and hair got too "played in"....Kami actually did okay with keeping her hair in. She only took one side out once today!
Soon we were off to the Osan Parent Network Playgroup Halloween Party. This picture reminds me of a scene in a movie....wait a minute Princess....who gave you that apple to eat? Well, luckily the apple didn't have a spell that put Princess Kami to sleep, but it must've had some kind of sibling effect because the Princess' little brother slept all through the party and for the majority of the day!
After eating lunch at Burger King and taking care of some laundry, I took Kami Trick-or-Treating. Her first real experience! My friend Tori watched AJ for me while Kami and I went up and down the halls of one of the base housing towers. She caught on pretty quickly that if you knocked on peoples doors tonight, they'd open their doors give you candy. My original plan was to trick-or-treat down just one of the halls, but Kami was having so much fun that we ended up knocking on five floors worth of doors. I love look of realization on Kami's face when my friend Amy showed her the candy.
We also visited our good friends Bernie and Rich....across the hall lives Angela and Vic, who became Kami's friends pretty fast after bringing out bubble wrap to pop and LOADING her up with candy! Thanks a lot, guys! ;^)
And here's the Princess, the Pea, and their VERY tired looking Mommy. Three weeks of single parenthood seriously shows in my face more that I thought! *sigh* Drew's home tomorrow! And, yes, I did get my hair cut and I love it! And this is my favorite look AJ gets every once in a while. I call it his "worried" look...he must've gotten that from his dad!
And of course a Birthday shout-out to one of my very best friends....my sister Rachel! Happy 31st Birthday, Sis! We love you and miss you! We hope your days was fantastic!
7 comments:
Love the pics! Love the Princess and the Pea idea. :) When did Kami get to be such a big girl?! OMG. She looks ready to drive. LOL Oh, and I love your new 'do, too. I'm all about love for the Feth Fam. :P
Awww, thanks! What a fun surprise! I can't believe how much the kiddos are growing - Kami looks so very much older all of a sudden (maybe it's a side-effect of being a big sister?); and AJ has changed sooo much already! We miss you, too!
The hair cut is awesome! Was it a product of the salon a la Osan? Kami's hair is so long! How fun. Miss you all SO much. Still aching for Korea and wishing our ward here was as awesome as the branch there. Sigh. =)
Princess and the Pea!!! That is so adorable!
Your kids are really cute! It looks like you had your hands full. A Korean Halloween sounds kind of fun.
They are so stinkin cute. I love the "Princess and the Pea", It seems like a perfect fit for a sweet toddler girl and her little brother!
So adorable Jess! Love the pics! Your new haircut looks great!
Post a Comment