datestamp Thursday, May 07, 2009

Helloooo, Kitty!

A long, long while ago at one of our many 'Happy Quilt' excursions, Kami found a package of fabric that I actually bought for her. It was a nice spring Hello Kitty print and I thought it would make a cute skirt or dress. After putting the fabric aside for a few months, I finally found a good coordinating piece and a cute skirt pattern that I had wanted to try. This was SO incredibly easy and so much fun to make! And most importantly...Kami loves it! Hmmmm. I'm thinking 'skirts and tanks' for this summers wardrobe!

5 comments:

KCB said...

LOVE IT! Jess, you're like my mommy blogging idol! Seriously. :) I can't wait to get settled in STL and break out my sewing machine, too. I love these patterns you're finding!

Anna said...

Super cute! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

How stinkin' cute is that!

I cannot believe how long Kami's hair has gotten!

Strommer Family said...

Love it!! Where's the pattern for that one??

Jenna Marie said...

You're so talented! Go Jess!! :)