Though at times I'm not sure how either myself or Kami will survive these sassy preschooler days, most times I find that I LOVE this stage in her life. She's thinking about things, putting concepts together and asking lots and lots of questions. Here's the latest from our conversations:
Kami: Mom. I am SO sick!
Me: You are!?!
Kami: Yeah. I need some of AJ's medicine.
(AJ's Tylenol was left out on the counter)
Me: Well...what's the matter?
Kami: I have the...hiccups!
Kami: Mom. is Jesus commin'?
Me: Yeah! He sure is!
Kami: I am so excited!
Me: Me, too!
*a couple of minutes later*
Kami: Mom. Where is Jesus?
Me: He's in Heaven.
Kami: We go and find him.
Me: Okay.
And in AJ news: He is discovering a whole new world now that he's set on cruise control using nothing but his hands and knees! Not to mention, my house is now a complete disaster. With discovery comes messes everywhere. AND (drumroll, please)...
He is sleeping through the night!
Hip-hip-hooray!
2 comments:
Yaaay! I'm so excited to see you guys! We'll have to record some of Kami and Charlotte's conversations - that's going to be awesome! :)
I think I'm pretty spoiled with Allison. She's been sleeping through the night since 4 weeks! 10-4... and then for the last two weeks she's been sleeping 10-6ish (Some times 5:30, sometimes 7:30!) It's Incredible!
Post a Comment