I don't think I've ever been obsessed with anything as much as I am with sewing (okay, okay, maybe I have). Here are a few of my latest projects!
A: Reversible Fabric Book Covers - Oh so easy and fun! I made these up for the YW in our branch as a little farewell gift. I used the Composition Books so they could use them as Journals.
B: The Miss Madeline Dress from The Handmade Dress - Another super easy, and super fun project. I plan on making more of these dresses before I have to pack up my sewing machine and ship it across the world.
C: And a little something for myself. A Reversible Wrap Skirt. This one was met with a few hic-ups; but, hey it wasn't too bad for my first go around. I had just made it too short, so I had to go back and add another piece of fabric on the bottom of the skirt. I actually like it better that way!
On a separate note...just 3 MORE WEEKS until I leave! I can't believe it's coming to an end already! Me and the kids are getting geared up and excited to see our family again this summer and look forward to the *unknown*. Meanwhile, I'm busy trying to get organized, sewing like crazy, getting caught up with some late nights of Family History, and watching my kids grow, grow, grow (AJ has two teeth coming in - Ouch!)!
13 years ago
7 comments:
Sooo....really cute sewing projects! By the way I need new skirts....so if you don't mind making me any that would be terrific! haha. No seriously their fantastic! Cannot wait until I don't have to cross the ocean to see ya~
Love~Em!
Wow! I am so impressed with your new obsession...I love your projects (I think I too like the skirt with the band of fabric on the bottom better than plain) And the book covers are so cute. Poor AJ, give him a hug from grandma and we will be seeing you soon. Love Mom
So so very cute!
Girl..they're Gorgeous!! Did you buy the pattern off the Handmade Dress site or was there a free one that I missed somewhere....
Super duper cute!
Wow Jess!! That is so cool. I am glad that you get to sew. How much fun. They look so good.
So stinkin cute!!!!
Post a Comment