Here's the latest from the collection of "Women of Inspiration" by Artist Megan Rieker. I just cannot get over how beautiful this painting is! I was fortunate enough to get to know Megan while stationed in Germany and see some of her originals from this collection and some works in progress. She is such a fantastic woman and talented artist.
Dixon Leavitt is another talented artist that I know and like to keep tabs on. I actually have a print of this painting...it's one of my favorites. Click here for ordering any of his prints!
13 years ago
1 comments:
Beautiful new one by Megan...I sure wish I could get my hands on hers of the Seoul Temple with a Korean lady in front of it but alas I haven't been able to locate it yet....oh I can't wait for you to be so close or at least in the same country again as you....that'll be fun!! ;)
Post a Comment