datestamp Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pinkalicious?

This has been Kami's favorite book for quite some time now. She hadn't "read" it or insisted that I read it for the 100th time in a row in quite a few weeks, so I was beginning to wonder if she had moved on. Then the other day she brought out this book while I was working on a sewing project to "read" (she has the book memorized). But, as she was "reading" it, she started changing the word 'Pink' to 'Blue'. I was amazed she was consistant throughout the whole book! It caught my attention, and I laughed. Now we have a new tradition every time we read this book. We change up the color. Hmmm. What'll it be tomorrow?


2 comments:

Gail said...

Did you know that there is also a "Purplicious" book, too?! Fun stuff!!

Gail said...

Did you know that there is also a "Purplicious" book, too?! Fun stuff!!