Okay, so my friend Bernie sent me a link to this website that 99% accurately predicts your baby's gender. I'm super curious. If you have kiddos, check out this website and see how accurately it predicted your children's gender. It was accurate with Kami, and if it's accurate with this baby, Drew and I are going to have to battle out girls names. :^) Let me know what your results are!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Chinese Birth Calendar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It was right for me! :)
It was right for 6 out of 7 of my kids. It was right for one of the twins...since I had boy/girl twins. :-)
It was right for 2 out of the 3-Dalin always fools everybody!! We actually got a discount at a thrift store in Monterey, CA because the birth chart was wrong for Dalin-you had to bring in something "proving" that it was wrong!! Right, like that's so scientific and always right!!
Okay. Right for Scott, Mindy, Donald, Aaron and you. Wrong for Pam, Spencer and Rachel...Better than 50/50, but don't start choosing girls names just yet...I still think that ultra sound is the way to go. Love, Mom
Wrong for all three of mine!
Hey, that's pretty good; it was right for both of mine!
I was 50/50... Accurate for my oldest buy not my youngest...
Best wishes on your name selection!
I was 50/50... Accurate for my oldest buy not my youngest...
Best wishes on your name selection!
Post a Comment