(Humph! Take that Chinese Birth Calendar!). No really, it was a fun way to "predict" the baby's gender. But, I like what my mom says, "it's as good of a guess as any". So, I thought you'd all enjoy the very first picture of baby AJ. Check out his feet in the upper right hand corner! So fun! The ultrasound tech said he mostly just stayed in this position the whole time, but he must been mad from all the prodding she did to try and get him to move, because he's be non-stop moving around all day since! Sheesh! Anyway, we couldn't be more excited about having a boy in our family! And here's a shout out to AJ's cousin Clavin - now visits from us won't be so boring with all the girls and such! :^) Yay!!!
13 years ago

8 comments:
Congratulations! It's a whole different world with boys (but good!). Does his name stand for something?
OMG! Jessica & Drew! CONGRATULATIONS! Now, you get to do a lot of blue scrapbook pages too! YAY!
Hahoo! (As Dallin would say) I'm so happy for you guys! I just told Jeff when he called on his break and he was happy too! One of each! I'm hoping for the opposite next time around so I can have some PINK instead of all blue! I'm glad you also got back into blogging- I thought I had lost you! :)
Congrat's!!! That's so great to have alittle boy. I just wanted to let you know that I actually did some posting on the blog today. And Spencer posted on his when he was home last tues. lots of love,
Nancy
Whoohooo! Congrats! Rich came home yesterday and the first thing he said was "Babe...I'm sorry to disappoint you but the Chinese birth calendar is completely wrong bc the Feth's are having a booooy!" :) We're so excited for you guys. Kami is going to be an awesome sister.
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH! I just KNEW that Chinese calendar was going to be wrong. We are so excited! Especially Calvin, even though he doesn't know it. Or maybe he knew it all along. I bet our kids planned to get born in just this order. What smarties! :)
Hooray for AJ! We can't wait until you come out and play with us!
Congratulations guys. Way to go Drew!! I should be back to the land of "the not so quite right" before you have baby AJ. I hope you guys are having a fun summer. I'll keep checking your blog for updates to see what's going on.
I emailed you back a blurb and will write more -- but hadn't seen the sonogram pic until now. Snips and snails Jess --welcome to the Boys Club ;-)
SO excited. Will save lots for you.
Love, Ali
Post a Comment