Oh my goodness! I am so behind at blogging! I truly apologize to those who regularly check my blog looking for updates into our lives! It's been a crazy few weeks, and hopefully bound to settle down here shortly! Anyway....here are the long promised Flower Market pictures I was telling you would come! These pictures kind of give you a glimpse of what the market is like. So, when you see these pictures, also picture in your mind row after row of these flowers and plants on two floors of a large building and two huge greenhouses. Amazing! The first picture is of Kami and her BFF, Charlee. If you want a better picture of them, check out either my friend Karen's blog or my friend Bernie's blog. The link is under my "Family and Friends" (Karen and Joel or Bernie and Rich).



13 years ago
1 comments:
You have got to be kidding me. I would go so nuts in this place. Fresh flowers every day! In every room! I love the last photo of the bins o' flowers. Fabulous!
Post a Comment