datestamp Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gyeongju Trip

Hey Everyone! Here's a quick post from mine and Kami's trip this past week to Gyeongju. It's a beautiful town in Southern Korea, near the coast. We went with a bunch of people from our church (13 kids, 5 teenagers, 7 adults) and had a wonderful time at some Buddist Temples, the Beach, riding bikes through the town (which I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do when you're pregnant....but....it was too much fun to pass up!) and enjoying the cherry blossoms which are now in full bloom! I'm so excited for spring in Korea! This is when things start to get totally beautiful with the trees getting some green on them and the farmers planting barley and rice. I am so ready for the yucky brown-ness to go away! :^)







1 comments:

Carol and Don said...

Wow! What a beautiful place! Can't believe how long Kami's hair is getting...and you've let yours grow out too...Mother-daughter hair...how cute. I thought bike riding would be good exercise for pregnancy. I'm glad spring is here, too!! love, Mom